EDITED: Here's the Google Translated version of the Family Living article into English.
Isabelle and Eric met through work for about five years ago. Eric worked with shop fittings and hired Isabelle who "would make a lamp". And so it was bombastic love.
- I lived in an apartment in Östermalm, the entire 20 square, and Erik lived in an apartment in Årsta when we met. Then I moved quickly in with him and it is a rather spartan. We had some old furniture that Eric had bought from a friend for fifteen hundred bucks, they were not so gorgeous there, right?
- It's your words, replies Eric.
- So, we bought nothing new and could not work for anything either, because we were going away, "says Isabelle, and remember that," there were piles of clothes everywhere because I do not even want to buy a laundry basket, I felt like that either we fix the works or may be ".
And so you took the leap to a family house at one time.
- Yeah, right! A real adult home of 76 square meters in the middle of town. It was strange enough, the first apartment we budade on, and we got it. We signed the contract on a Tuesday and on Saturday we found out that I was pregnant.
Wow, quick throw!
- It was the worst week. First, we never thought we could afford to buy a three-room apartment, we had no dough to tuck in and had to take bank loans in the works, but we managed to deal well. It was not very nice here, we can honestly say, small arches over everything that led to the rather small room. Not ugly, but it was not fixed at all and it was perfect for us.
So when you renovated while you were pregnant?
- Yes, that was like that, I think. We stayed in Årsta and moved here after having torn a lot of walls and made all the big stuff, "says Isabelle.
- Though we did get to pee in the hole where the bathroom floor for a while, "recalls Erik.
- That's right, a week or so, we had not even a bathroom, I had forgotten. And so we slept in a bed in what today is Dellas room, there was stuff everywhere.
You did everything ourselves?
- Most, though we are not reef walls and stuff. But we were good at bringing in help in the right places, type wide putty on the ceiling. I think you have to think smart when renewing. For example, we had someone cut all the floor, and so I painted them white, then himself.
After all, abrasive and removal of old building materials is now the apartment ready. Brown Pink walls, white floors and a green 50's influenced cuisine, with an extra sink of Vince, "I have a tendency to be rather long, two feet". They painted many flea market finds makes the whole feels very Isabelle-ig.
Who decides how it should look like at home?
- HAHA, it was good, tan Erik.
Compromised or you have Isabelle always a solution?
- Yes, she is well. Though Isabel is polite, and always asks how I feel, "says Erik.
- It's true, I do. And the craziest ideas I've given up because you have not liked them.
Kind of what?
- Would I be able to decide more, it would be more animals in here. And when we're talking not fur. Without animals, men and porcelain items. Erik came up out of himself "I do not want to have a zoo at home" again, so I have actually listened to. What is there more that I like as not you are so light it?
- You were inside a tag that you want a lot of glass everywhere, "says Erik.
- Exactly. I wanted more light and were thinking of having some sort of glass wall between the bathroom and bedroom. I like the Continental hotel feeling, the type that has a large tub in the middle of the bedroom. Dreaming well to be one of those New York girl with a big open loft.
Tile wall in the kitchen is the apartment's real pride. A work of art made by Isabelle who added a large puzzle on the floor with all the little pieces to try to work out how she wanted it before she mixed the grout.
- It is actually the one who does it would be difficult to move from here. Then came Beppe I dream of a room. The children will still be able to share and then we'll take a room for a combined work, gymnastics,
puzzles and games room for the whole family. Since we both work from home, it would be awesome!
What is a typical Isabelle-thing?
- Hmm, I like that said a lot of animals, pattern and color. I love flea market finds and odd stuff, like the 50's tones, nice colors, shopping at garage sales that others solve crosswords, you might say. It is relaxing and as a sport. I have problems with white, often think that it feels dirty and cold.