These photos are most likely zipping around Blogland even as I type this out....but I had to post them as well! Benita of Chez Larsson and her family have redone the desk that she is famous for into something even more beautiful.
After reading the post, I created a "note to self":
- Buy some wrapping paper in pretty colors like orange + yellow.
- Use the drawers I have that are like Benita's MUJI drawers.
- Purchase some more drawers like Benita's MUJI drawers.
- Use the Orla Kiely tray I purchased at Target 12+ months ago as a holder for current projects.
- Position desk so I face the office window instead of having my back to it.
- Stare at the post containing Benita's office makeover - for 87.5 hours in case staring at the photos helps me absorb the organizing skills at which Benita is a master.
- Purge, purge, purge.
- Donate, donate, donate.
- Organize, organize, organize.